What is a Leadership Salon?
A salon is a gathering of people under the roof of an inspiring host, held partly to amuse one another and partly to refine the taste and increase the knowledge of the participants through conversation.
- WHO: Cultured and well-traveled leaders that have insightful observations about the world, and that are looking for a meaningful, inspiring, and engaging dialogue.
- WHAT: In an elegant yet relaxed ambiance, be ready to unwind yet at the same time have an effervescent exchange of thoughts. The conversation is open to cover a wide range of leadership topics shaped by – current issues and topics in the news, a global view point, culture, history, philosophy, personal experiences
To ensure quality conversation the Salons are small in size; ten to fifteen leaders.
What is Sublime Wine Time?
Leadership, like wine, is both art and science. The secret to success is to understand the science but practice the art. You must continuously learn, experiment and innovate. We do both at our leadership salons, which we call Sublime Wine Time.
“to elevate or exalt especially in dignity or honor” ― Sublime
- Specially selected wines from around the world are shared and explained.
- In order to maximize your wine insights we avoid the cult classics and find new places, grapes, fermentations approaches and more to help you expand your understanding of wine
- Leadership Uncorked will give you a unique wine experience that challenges your palette
The Supporting Cast
- We work with wine experts, wine makers and winery owners in order to find wines that create a sublime time!
Discover Leadership Uncorked.
Add Your Name to the List to Join other Leaders as they Learn, Grow and Explore the World of Wine.