Leadership Uncorked Event: Penedes Spain
Power of Change
to Accelerate Growth
June 19, 2020 from 9:00 to 16:00.
You don’t have time to attend a day long leadership program. You barely have time to think, let alone work on your leadership skills. But research from top universities shows that leading change successfully is one of the top seven skills required of Senior Leaders. Make it a priority and join other leaders to build your change leadership skills, inspire others to execute your vision and use change to accelerate growth.
Leadership Uncorked offers a private, invitation only C-Suite Leadership event where business leaders such as yourself have a fully immersive, educational experience to learn valuable lessons about change at an award winning, exclusive wine estate located in the Penedes wine region of Spain.
What to expect:
- Meet and share lessons with other powerful peers who are leading through change.
- Learn to Inspire Change, Overcome Change Challenges and Get Change Tools to increase your effectiveness.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of Spanish tapas and Mediterranean food paired with extraordinary wines.
Experience hand crafted cava and ultra-premium, luxury wines paired with a luscious lunch of Spanish tapas and Mediterranean food on 19 June 2020 from 9:00 to 16:00. This Premier Event is hosted at the glorious estate of La Freixeneda in the heart of the Penedès; a family estate for 18 generations. The grapes for Can Sala are handpicked in the family estate from vines that are at least 60 years old and pressed in a carefully restored traditional press originally acquired from Champagne 150 years ago.
Uncorking the Power of Change to Accelerate Growth – Discussion Topics:
- Inspiring Change – What does it take to move someone from hearing about a change to committing to the change? Should all changes be embraced? What if there are various degrees of change acceptance? We will talk about the approaches to creating change and how to accelerate your success through change.
- Change Challenges – There are lots of reasons that change is challenging. Whether it’s change saturation, brain threats or culture, there are solutions to all challenges that can reduce the negative impacts of change. After defining the challenges, we will share how to increase the capacity for change.
- Tools for Ridiculously Successful Change – We will share sources of inspiration, tips, tricks and tools. Learn how to communicate more effectively using the case for change and the master change story. Increase change success by applying the Change Leader Toolkit (all free tools for participants)
Don’t delay expressing your interest and ask for your personal invitation TODAY.
The event will be limited due to space and we expect to have a waiting list. Get the immersive executive experience you deserve on 19 July 2020.